Must...dive...soon...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It has been much too long. I need to get underwater soon. I am thinking Balmorhea sometime in january, and I need a night dive. Anyone else up for it?

I would love to see photos of the old place. I had been told it was shut down I guess its back open now? And is the little dive shop right next door still open?

It has been much too long. I need to get underwater soon. I am thinking Balmorhea sometime in january, and I need a night dive. Anyone else up for it?

Bill, we are going in Jan:

San Solomon Springs - Balmorhea, TX | Facebook

---------- Post added December 28th, 2012 at 05:48 PM ----------

I would love to see photos of the old place. I had been told it was shut down I guess its back open now? And is the little dive shop right next door still open?

We just came back from Balmorhea a couple of weeks ago and, once I get un-lazy from the holidays, I will try to post a few pics and link to some video on Facebook. But to answer your question: The Funky Lil' Dive Shop is still open, but they moved it across the street to a larger building. Darrel, the owner, is a great guy. He gave us his cell number to call him ahead of time whenever we need fills.

If you are really just wanting a quick video underwater, then here is one that I posted:

Dec 18, 2012 10:38am | Facebook

I do have quiet a few vids and pics, but I just need to resize and edit.

Thanks for in info. It has been a long time since I was their my wife and I used to spend a lot of time in the Ft Davis mountains. Its just nice to read things about home!

Back
Top Bottom