Must..dive .now...GEORGIA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itote:
Anywhere to dive around Jesup Georgia?
Jesup isn't to far from the coast, there should be some good charters around savannah, if not all along the coast. If you take any charters , let us know with whom you went out with, and if they were any good. I live in woodstock ga, so the only thing close is lake lanier. I would like to take some charters out of savannah sometime, it's only a 3 1/2hr ride for me, so if you find a good service down there let us know. Maybe we could hook up sometime and make some bubbles on a wreck or two.

Kyle

I will be spending some time in GA and I a curious as to what kind of diving I can do. I hear Lanier is murky and very busy with boaters. Other than the coast, I would also appreciate any tips.

Heck man, I say.... Go for the gold, come down to Florida and dive, it's really not all that far away :D

Itote,
Look up TLC Charters out of Richmond Hill, GA.
Terry and his wife run charters out to Gray's Reef and a couple of wrecks.
Richmond Hill is about 15 miles south of Savannah.

the K

kylepreid:
Jesup isn't to far from the coast, there should be some good charters around savannah, if not all along the coast. If you take any charters , let us know with whom you went out with, and if they were any good. I live in woodstock ga, so the only thing close is lake lanier. I would like to take some charters out of savannah sometime, it's only a 3 1/2hr ride for me, so if you find a good service down there let us know. Maybe we could hook up sometime and make some bubbles on a wreck or two.

Kyle

Hi Kyle, I am just right around the corner from you in Kennesaw. Glad to know I live close to a fellow member

diver5671:
Hi Kyle, I am just right around the corner from you in Kennesaw. Glad to know I live close to a fellow member
Hey Diver, you should come out and dive with us at some of the local quarries and lakes (lanier, jocassee and such). We are going out this morning, but next time we go out we will drop another message here on SB and you should come out and join us for a dive.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom