Music listening underwater.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hum to yourself?
Tickle fight with your buddy?

Many years ago I had an Oceanic H20 audio system that played MP3 underwater. It worked pretty well, very entertaining. I still have it around somewhere. My son used it more than I did.

Many years ago I had an Oceanic H20 audio system that played MP3 underwater. It worked pretty well, very entertaining. I still have it around somewhere. My son used it more than I did.
That's the one I was talking about. The mp3 player was by iRiver.

When I dove the Spiegel Grove in Nov I believe it was the Baltimore PD that was doing some training there. They had a coms system that they weren't using so the kid on the boat dropped some sort of fiber optic cable about 20ft into the water with a mic on boat . He had AC/DC back in black blaring and several other songs .
At first I was like wtf is wrong with my ear . Then clear as day I could hear the song. It was super cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom