Mulege and Bahia de Concepcion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeeTheWorld

Reaction score
Considering a trip in that area, during kid's spring break for just a short trip. We live in Los Angeles so it should be cheap to get down there. I want to know how the diving is and is the water warm? I've seen pictures of it and it looks like the ocean meeting the desert.

Advanced thanks for any feedback.

Extra: Can't go down to the Cabo San Lucas/La Paz area as it would take too long for us to get down there.

Ive been there but I was unable to contact the dive operator there. We were up on a day trip from Loreto. Water looked good but spring is not the best time. Try the late summer or Fall for the best diving. Loreto and the Maritime Preserve are just a couple hours or so south. Good diving there for sure.

Brian Gilpin:
Ive been there but I was unable to contact the dive operator there. We were up on a day trip from Loreto. Water looked good but spring is not the best time. Try the late summer or Fall for the best diving. Loreto and the Maritime Preserve are just a couple hours or so south. Good diving there for sure.
Hi Brian. Not to change the subject, but how is Loreto for diving and non diving folks. Alaska just started service and I'm thinking about a trip.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom