mud wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hockeyman

Registered
Reaction score
hi i was wondering what will happern to a wetsuit if you go in to mud with it thanks mike

From one of Monty Python's books, a list of fake advertisements:

Buy the amazing new "miracle suit" --- yes,you can get mud on it, you can get blood on it, you can even get auto grease on it... but you'll ruin it, of course.

Mud's ok, urine is another thread altogether

acually i mean real mud such as a mud pit i saw some people doing it in the internet and it seems pretty fun

Mud wrestling in a wetsuit reminds me of the old Samuel Johnson quip about dogs walking on their hind legs... it's not a matter of whether it's possible, but a matter of why they would even bother to try it.

Isn't the point of mud wrestling to see nubile women... well, to keep it family friendly, the wetsuit sort of spoils the effect, doesn't it?

Well if you go in the mud in a wetsuit it will get muddy. :wink:

Unless he ment go mud in it , and thats another topic.

If there is a high clay content it may be a few dives before ir all disipates. If you really roll in the stuff you won't be doing your zippers any favors.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom