MSRA sets date for shipwreck show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For your calendar:

Michigan Shipwreck Research Associates has set the date for the annual "Mysteries & Histories Beneath the Inland Seas" event for Saturday, April 25. The event will be held at the Knickerbocker Theatre in Holland, Michigan. Presenters include MSRA, Cris Kohl & Joan Forsberg and David Trotter. Further information and ticket info will be announced soon.

Thanks!

Well, I guess you'll just have to buy a ticket and see for yourself. Just kidding!

Yes, one wreck with a name and one that is still a mystery. We sort of located an airplane, but not the one we wanted....and we found something very special on dry land. Plus, Clive Cussler himself came to West Michigan to work the search boat and socialize with MSRA!

That should hold you over for a while. We'll actually be debuting a Powerpoint presentation on our 2008 activities at Ghost Ships in Milwaukee in March.

That is the same weekend as the meet and greet in Gilboa that many members will be attending.

We just secured a round trip ferry ride on the Badger as a raffle prize for the show! others will include scuba lessons, DVDs and Books, and we're trying to secure a few other major awards -- and I don't mean a leg lamp!

They will be here search for flight 2501, but are not presenting at the show. They do plan to attend the show but not talk this year.

Hey, Doc! Nice to hear from you! That's too bad about working. Maybe we'll get a chance to dive sometime this summer. I'd like to hit the Straits a couple of times.

The show is looking good. We got some media coverage lately on our latest discovery, the Joseph P. Farnan, located off South Haven.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom