mseleneous is a cave diver!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, Elena! Now you, too, can be addicted to wet rocks . . .

Congratulations to mseleneous aka Elena for passing her NSS-CDS Basic Cave diver class with me today!!
:balloons:
Wow, thanks Jim. I know I was a challenge :eek:
Thanks for your patience and going slow. Now I have to leave paradise & come up here more than a couple of times a year.
Also special thanks to everyone at Cave Country Dive Shop, always supportive and helpful...especially Syphon :)

Happy Diving!
ELENA

hooray! wonderful! we're coming the week after christmas, wanna get in a dive or two?
Would love to, but that week it will have to be in Key Largo. I will be teaching, but come down a bit further south and dive some Keys wrecks. :D

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Thanks everyone for the atta-gals. It's been a long journey over 1.5 years. I told Jim I want to be a safe solid diver. His name on my card means alot. I got my first cert dive in with Pam (eanxdvr) at Peacock...so much fun. It was really worth all the effort.

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Way to go honey and NO, I am not going to clean the caves for you.

Jim, I have started processing your cert for "Very Patient Instructor". It came out at one point that Jim was a bit more apprehensive about the class than Mselenaous! :D :D :D You would never have known it when you saw them in the water.

2012-10-27_09-21-59_694.jpgHappy Diving!
ELENA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom