MSDT/DSAT Blender/Marine Biologist Looking for Work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silver_Diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am an American PADI MSDT, gas blender, and marine biologist with several years experience in guiding and training. I have been involved in most aspects of diving from retail to repair work, from guiding to teaching up to and including DMs, and have worked on everything from 20' rigged inflatables up to 65' twin catamarans. I have been diving in all sorts of environments, done regular drift and night diving, managed a 5* IDC Center in the South Pacific, and lived in both cosmopolitan and remote destinations.

I am looking for an opportunity for more long-term employment somewhere that takes standards and business quality seriously. I speak English first and foremost, as well as some Spanish and Japanese. I am a great study, willing to learn about everything, capable of following or leading as necessary, and unlikely to create conflict.

I do not smoke, rarely drink, am generally a quiet and courteous person, and pretty easy-going. I'm willing to travel for work given the right incentives, and would prefer warm water diving but will consider reasonable offers. In the end, as long as I can dive a little, learn new things, and work with good people I will be happy.

If you are interested in my background or have any questions for me drop me a line here or via email at dhhoward@hawaii.edu and I will be happy to answer questions or send out a resume, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom