MP-1 Hands Free Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A very interesting product. Very attractive models too. Grrrrrrrrh. Better than seeing it used by some metal clanging techie.

On a serious side:

I'd love to see a pattern cast on a wall. It would answer the diffuse question.

Additionally, I wonder if there is some way to mount these to conventional gloves, or even dry gloves?

X

How much did you reduce the voltage, and could you do the same by eliminating/bypassing one of the batteries?

Yes. That's right, however I wanted to keep using the 4XAA Batteries that torch case can hold. (or by a fake battery pass-through)

The CREE emitter maxes out I think at 4.5 volts. I am using rechargeable AA 1.2 each

Hmm how do you attach pictures?? anyways.. I uploaded the pictures on my gallery. Dont know how to link them from here.

I will not post here anymore.. I am hijacking this thread.

Anybody know if these guys are still around?

I'm trying to get in touch with someone but nobody is answering e-mails/phone calls from the info provided on the website...

i did find it a little strange that they posted the deal and then did not respond to anything.

I found it strange that they posted a deal, and got no replies for 6 months, and then the thread takes off. :D

Back
Top Bottom