Mozambique: advice needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there,
I read through tis forum already and found some good tips, but as they are a littele out of date already, I hope for "fresh" information:

I' m going to Mozambique in the end of november for 7 days of diving. Choose the inhambane region for the whalesharks and mantas. Tofo seems to be nearest to the divesites..Can anyone help me choosing the right dive center and accomodation? Diving is most important, for sure.

Everybody here seems to dive with tofo scuba, does somebody know diversityscuba? Both seem to be on Tofo Beach and both homepages look good... but tofo scuba is far more expensive (if the price lists are both up-to-date) so I might choose diversityscuba unless you tell me there is something wrong with them. I am ready to pay what is needed to be with a real good dive center, but I don't want to waste money only because tofo scuba is famous and therefore overpriced.

Concerning accomodation, I dont want luxury, just something clean and if possible on the beach or at least close to the beach with a view (not the "hidden-away-casitas" in the backyard) As I' m travelling on my own, a big house for 4 or more people is to expensive, but I hope threre is something smaller on the beach somewhere. If possible, not too far away from the dive center and with some restaurants and bars close enough...

Thanks everybody for your advice, especially about the dive centers!

Cheers,
Elke :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom