Moving to Oahu on Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of months? What were you thinking? :)
Aloha and welcome. We too look forward to meeting you.
If you can get your gear here a little sooner you can get some north shore diving in before the winter swells set in. Food for thought.

Yes, between a bunch of us we can scrape together most of it.

I have a couple of regs and Chepar now has a spare BC (nice of me to offer, huh?), I have weight belts and a small size spare BC.

You really should try to get some shore diving in while you can.

Hey what part of So Cali are you from? I used to live in Claremont just outside Pomona. Know of it? I did the same big move about a year ago with my gf,though she is a local chic so only 1 of us was freaking out. Im sure you are going to love it. We started out in waikiki too on Ala Moana...good thing we moved right before they dumped all that sewage into the canal. Yuck!

Next time you go to magoos you have got to hit the poke bar. They have a unique style for poke :wink:. And if you are okay with sushi, try out Takuri Tei just out on Kalakaua right near diamond head side of waikiki. They do it right and have full izakaya menu. Oh and if you want super good hawaiian grinds (lau lau, kailua pig, etc) go to Ono hawaiian Food on Kalakaua right across from takuri tei. Too much good food man..too much.

Back
Top Bottom