moving to Hawaii!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right on Pearl is Ocean Concepts (Google Maps). Hickam AFB is adjacent to Pearl (actually, the whole thing is now "Joint Base Pearl Harbor/Hickam") and has a satellite shop of Island Divers Hawaii (Google Maps). When you get into to town, check out Sea Lancers Diving Club, for military affiliated folks.

My family is one of those that likes Hawai'i... Can't beat the weather, and year-round diving to be had. :D

Tim

EDIT: Links: Scuba Diving Oahu with Ocean Concepts Hawaii - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii , Hawaii Scuba Diving, Scuba Diving Training with Island Divers Hawaii - Honolulu, Waikiki

Both PADI shops, not that it matters. I wouldn't be much of a teacher, as I don't have 15 dives yet either.:shocked2:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm moving to Hawaii in August. I'm NAUI certified but it's been over two years since my last dive. I'm obviously looking to get back into it now though haha! I'll be moving to Oahu, I'm just wondering if anyone on here lives in the area and might be looking for a new dive buddy (and doesn't mind being a bit of a teacher as well as I have less that 15 dives under my belt).

I'm 25 and I'm a super laid back kinda guy. Plus, I have a F-470 Zodiac we can take out nudge nudge =).

Bro,
see ya after I get home..have a DUX HAMMER HEAD...wanna race
kidding
i'm at pearl..but not at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll check those shops out online today and see if they have a website.

I have no clue what a dux hammer head is haha but I do have a 35hp Johnson on my 470 :wink:

Back
Top Bottom