moving from ocean to farmland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

likmold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello all up here on scubaboard. I live in the mid-Atlantic region (Virginia beach) and I am getting ready to head out to North Dakota. my question is is there much diving up there or dive shops/clubs. if anyone could push me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. it seems that the area up there doesn't have much diving so I am desperate for something.

sell the scuba gear, buy hockey equipment...... and join a snowmobile BB

Haha! Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

There is a little bit of scuba activity up there. As on your local forum here. :wink:

Ouch. Good luck. Maybe you can take trips over to Lake Superior during the summer for some great wreck diving, if you buy a drysuit. Otherwise, save up for some Caribbean vacations during the dead of a real long winter.
I went to college in IA and also traveled up to the missile sites a few times while in the Air Force. Not my favorite part of the world.

thanks for all the help. I want to give it a good honest shot up here before I get the snowmobile or hockey gear but it is hard to go out diving when it is -18 out there. I will look around at the local(6+ hours away) for local diving. if nothing I will plan the long hot trips during the middle of this icebox they call winter to get my fix thank you for all the replies. I appreciate them and happy and safe diving to all. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom