Moved to Bonaire? Please tell us your story.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I believe she was a nurse. I remember her telling us she worked the chamber when necessary.

I went in to work one day, got yelled at by my boss, told him to shove it and quit. Moved to bonaire where I can dive each and every day, love the diving and the food....happy at.last. Then I woke up.....back to the real world....."work is a place I go between vacations ".....

I don't think that is the same Liz.

The Liz that owned Golden Reef Inn was married to Ed.

I think?????

Yes, you are correct. Sorry about that. I jumped to an incorrect assumption too quickly based on her SB username. When I just now looked at her message history I see she hasn't been active here since she left Bonaire in 2011, ostensibly for the medical reasons mentioned in the last several threads she and Ed posted.

A little internet sleuthing shows that they now appear to be living on Aruba.
Liz Ginocchio - Aruba Dream Homes
About Liz Ginocchio

The Hagen at the plaza is from catus blue fame... And he has some interesting changes planned at Toucan!

It's great to see him back on the island. He's a good guy!

I would love to do the same but in mexico cave diving. Its called a "gap" year. Where you leave and pursue your dream for a year. Then return and go back to the corporate life. Know a gal who did that in Koa Tao Thailand. Except she went for 3 months - and now she has been there for years. I wonder with our age and wisdom what we could accomplish on a foreign island? Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom