Mounting Argon + Canister

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Confering with the Dali Llama and George, seeking truth and wisdom. Also to check out the Dali's gold robe, really cool.

I hope this means you're no longer seldom seen or heard from. Thought we might have lost you. Hope you'll be sharing your enlightenment with us.

Welcome back oh Scaley One! Swamp Divers missed you last weekend.

Mr. Iguana Don, Sir, (See how polite!),

My, how nice it is to see that wiggly little green thing (I mean, of course, the Iguana!) on the Board! Yayhooooooooooooooooooo!

Now, that that is over, I can resume warning all the newbies about you! Well, you really did not expect the politeness to last that long, did you? Be honest!

Joewr--Happy, happy, happy..............

What was really weird was the Dali was so intrigued with my gold lamae wetsuit we traded. Spiritual enlightenment and vision for a gold lamae wetsuit, now where is that link to "Liquid Fit"?

ID

Iguana Don:

Now there is a Joewr on either side of you--you cannot get away again without permission! Besides you told me that I could go with you to Tibet! You promised!

Joewr...Happy, happy, happy

Back
Top Bottom