Mountain Biking - sometimes I cheat on my scuba obsession (VIDEO)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've ridden the Hydrocut many times...great track. It used to have some HUGE stunts back in the day. It's a lot tamer now (but still fun).

Bob (Toronto)

Growing up in the area known for the "birth" of the mountain bike, I have stepped on and off my bike over the years. We have some awesome trails all around us, but no longer can I ride up the hill out of the backyard. Now I have to throw my bike into the back of my car, or put my T2 onto the car, and go where everyone else goes to ride.

I've ridden the Hydrocut many times...great track. It used to have some HUGE stunts back in the day. It's a lot tamer now (but still fun).

Bob (Toronto)

We ran into a guy on the trail telling us about some of the old obstacles and stunts spots that Hydrocut used to have... sounds like it was quite the place!

---------- Post added May 4th, 2012 at 01:19 PM ----------

Growing up in the area known for the "birth" of the mountain bike, I have stepped on and off my bike over the years. We have some awesome trails all around us, but no longer can I ride up the hill out of the backyard. Now I have to throw my bike into the back of my car, or put my T2 onto the car, and go where everyone else goes to ride.

The riding in the California area is incredible... I've always wanted to ride there. Mountain Bike Action magazine always has an article on different riding spots in the CA area - they look beautiful

Back
Top Bottom