Motoryacht seeking female MSDT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The whole idea of someone with a 160ft yacht that would cost an easy million a year to staff and run needing to troll on SB for an MSDT (or a cheap date) is ridiculous.

Aren't there professional staffing agencies that handle this sort of thing? :idk:

Aren't there professional staffing agencies that handle this sort of thing? :idk:

Yes. They're called "pimps". :D

I am a young instructor but not a female...I ve been a professional fishermen for 4 years fishing Bahamas, Costa, Panama Florida Keys. Im OWSI EFR instructor, very proficent at spear fishing. I just went today and shoot 2 Mutton snappers and a hand full of Hogfish. I would like to send you my resume....Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Matt Whitaker

Oh how this deteriorated. I initially thought this was legit at first.

Oh how this deteriorated. I initially thought this was legit at first.

Oh, you are SUCH a liar! :blinking:

In the business, this type of position is normally termed "the Captain's Toy".

Eye candy, just like in advertising. If you are going to charter a yacht for a week, what would you like to see in a bathing suit all week. an Angela Lansbury look alike or a Jennifer Anniston look alike.

Last edited:
The owner prefers female as he believes they are more safety conscientious.

Does this mean she insists on condom use?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom