motor marine II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Col_CCC

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i recently got a MMII but i did not receive the manual with it. as posted in another thread Rooster made a pdf copy of it for ronald273. i tried contacting both of these members but to no anail. whether they are no longer members or at different addresses i am at a lost. did anyone else or does anyone else receive/have the manual for this camera in a pdf form. replies are greatly appritiated. thankyou

You can order the book Complete Guide to Sea and Sea or the Guide to the Motor Marine II by Joe Limburdi at amazon.com.

CLICK HERE for a link.

Or visit his website Liburdi Scuba. He's written several books on S&S Cameras and is considered one of the experts.

motor marine II or motor marine IIEX?

they are very much the same camera - the MMII lacks the shutter speed settings of the newer IIEX.
the older model has a fixed shutter speed of 1/100 sec. it also only DX's ( automatic set ttl exposure) for iso 100 and 400 film - the IIEX will read iso 50,100,400.

dee's recomendation for a book is spot on. besides the basic camera data there is a wealth of tips.

thankyou for your suggestions. am looking into getting the book. but is $130 usd a fair price for it? or is he trying to pay for the printing in a couple of book sales?

$130 is WAAAAY to much.

If you follow the link in Dee's post to Amazon.com the

MMII guide is $24.95. (out of print so used)

"The Complete Guide to sea & Sea" is on Amazon for $55. (out of print so used)

"The New Guide to Sea & Sea" is on Amazon for $54. (out of stock but there are used ones and many LDS have them)

Paula

$130 is a rip-off!

Did you go to Liburdi's website? That's where I ordered mine years ago and it was $20. Also check the photo oriented dive shops in your area, I see that book there alot.

If I see one I'll contact you.

Col_CCC once bubbled...
i recently got a MMII but i did not receive the manual with it. as posted in another thread Rooster made a pdf copy of it for ronald273. i tried contacting both of these members but to no anail. whether they are no longer members or at different addresses i am at a lost. did anyone else or does anyone else receive/have the manual for this camera in a pdf form. replies are greatly appritiated. thankyou

Col_CCC,
Sorry I have been kind of "out of pocket" the last few weeks. I still have the PDF file you are looking for. Do you have the old MMII, or the MMII EX? Let me know and I'll e-mail the correct one to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom