Trip Report Mother's day dive Palm beach,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Roquemore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Fantastic mother’s day dive with my wife and mother of 2 on Walkers Dive boat the Wetter the Better out of Palm Beach Florida. First dive was mid reef and had big current so we moved south for the second dive at Breakers. Check out the little damsel fish at the end of the video biting the eel.

?sub_confirmation=1

.. Walkers Dive boat the Wetter the Better out of Palm Beach Florida.
Walkers is one of the longest running boats in WPB, and have been on the water for decades. Great vid!!

Fantastic mother’s day dive with my wife and mother of 2 on Walkers Dive boat the Wetter the Better out of Palm Beach Florida. First dive was mid reef and had big current so we moved south for the second dive at Breakers. Check out the little damsel fish at the end of the video biting the eel.

?sub_confirmation=1
Thnx for posting
Just last week a damselfish constant biting of 2 blue angelfish ruined our pix lol

?sub_confirmation=1
Very nice video

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom