Most romantic thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm really bored so I decided to start a thread.

What is the most romantic thing ever done for you ladies?

Oh yeah, if it's over PG-13 don't post it please.

Thanks

Bought her some scuba gear!!! (she doesn't dive)

Actually, I suprised her with a 2 week trip for 2 (no kids) to Hawaii.

I set up her time off and everything, so she didn't have to do anything but go to the airport.

A little bird told me she wanted to go there.

TT :eyebrow:

scuba_chick55:
Sorry, I'm really bored so I decided to start a thread.

What is the most romantic thing ever done for you ladies?

Actually, nothing romantic has ever been done to me by anyone who I wanted it done to me by. But the other day my dive buddy reached over and cleaned a piece of flotsam out of my wet hair, as unselfconsciously as if I had been his child. And he hugged me when we parted at the end of the day. I still haven't gotten over how sweet he was. Romance doesn't have to be grand or cost you a lot of money.

Pre-arranged with her boss to leave early Friday afternoon. Picked her up at work, bags packed and drove to the mountains for a weekend of sin...........

Nehallenia:
Actually, nothing romantic has ever been done to me by anyone who I wanted it done to me by. But the other day my dive buddy reached over and cleaned a piece of flotsam out of my wet hair, as unselfconsciously as if I had been his child. And he hugged me when we parted at the end of the day. I still haven't gotten over how sweet he was. Romance doesn't have to be grand or cost you a lot of money.
That's cool that he did that.

ShakaZulu:
Pre-arranged with her boss to leave early Friday afternoon. Picked her up at work, bags packed and drove to the mountains for a weekend of sin...........
ahahahahahaha

He took out his guitar and sung me a song called "Valentine's Day" on my birthday. (which is Valentine's Day).

He cooks dinner, unsolicited, as often as I do. (Even though I am perfectly capable).
Now that is romantic!

He also bought me a Prowler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom