Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Tanked 2.0, and Thank you again Thanksforallthefish for thanking Tanked 2.0 for his thanking of me. Thanks a bunch you guys!

What's in a name anyway? All depends on how you look at it.

Thank you Tanked 2.0, and Thank you again Thanksforallthefish for thanking Tanked 2.0 for his thanking of me. Thanks a bunch you guys!

What's in a name anyway? All depends on how you look at it.

Where in Hawaii are you? We just dove Wakiki . . . Your water is cold!

Where in Hawaii are you? We just dove Wakiki . . . Your water is cold!

:confused::confused: how could water in Hawaii be cold :confused::confused:

Where do you normally dive Jax? ... in a bath :D

:confused::confused: how could water in Hawaii be cold :confused::confused:

Where do you normally dive Jax? ... in a bath :D

Yes, Please!!! :D :D :D

San Carlos, Mexico normally hits the mid-70's in June, and stays that way through November. This year, it stayed above 70 through Decemberr (too freaking cold, IJS).

Yes, Please!!! :D :D :D

San Carlos, Mexico normally hits the mid-70's in June, and stays that way through November. This year, it stayed above 70 through Decemberr (too freaking cold, IJS).

That isn't that warm really ... sort of temps we have now ... i remember diving in 86º water now that felt like getting into a bath :)

YEAH! San Carlo in September. I actually dive in a shorty! Aug - Sep is 80+.

I do like the freedom of the thinner suits ... absolutely detested my 5mm that i got when i first started diving, 3mm is good but the sharkskin is absolute bliss :)

Do you dive some kind of skin all the time? Or are the irikanji (sp?) seasonal?

ug:goodmorning:

Wow! What is it with everyone :yuck: and ugh and :goodmorning: this FRIDAY morning????

Hi, Tanked! :wavey:

Back
Top Bottom