Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are you refering to?... Hopefully not calling me a drug user?

What are you refering to?... Hopefully not calling me a drug user?

No! :hugs: Just hinting that beer should be on par with your dislike for pills . . .

. . . sorry, I've seen too many youngsters get into alchohol and screw themselves up way too early.

I can under stand your concern, but as my own mother passed away for mixing xanax and whiskey I have kinda try to avoid anything related in that way...but anyway moving on...I am thinking about FL keys coumminty college, or Embray Riddle

I will admit mabey 1 or 2wice a year I may drink but name a teen that has not expermented..or what ever it is to be called...but I dont get drunk off my ass...the only true addiction I have and Its hard to quit is Cigarettes... I wish I never picked one up...

I am thinking about FL keys coumminty college, or Embray Riddle

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs:

Nice thing about community college is (1) easier to start with a good GPA, (2) usually more flexible, and (3) gives time and resources to decide which way you want to go.

I'm glad you plan on going!

Last edited:
Yup... It kinda figures that I am seeking a degree in diving ultamately to teach Technical, Cave, Wreck diving....

I will admit mabey 1 or 2wice a year I may drink but name a teen that has not expermented..or what ever it is to be called...but I dont get drunk off my ass...the only true addiction I have and Its hard to quit is Cigarettes... I wish I never picked one up...

:yuck: Been there. College finances put me over the "time to quit" edge. The really sorry part is -- I haven't smoked in over 25 years, yet my doctor could tell I smoked from deposits in my major arteries. That shocked the H*** out of me. :shakehead:

Last edited:
I dont want to even think of what it does to a divers sac rate...

Technically I would be getting up for "work" in 1hr and 17 mins..lol

I dont want to even think of what it does to a divers sac rate...

'sTruth!!! :rofl3:

Have a great day -- I have to get ready for work . . . :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom