Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried reading this thread from the beginning, and came here in 10 seconds.
The "go to last page" link did the magic. I did the mis-clicking tho

Thats fast!!!!

1235594928715.gif

Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Now it's time for bed.
Good Night!

Thought I'd stop by and say hello. Now it's time for bed.
Good Night!

Don't let the lionfish bite....:wink:

I See said the Blind man to the Deaf man... :idk: :confused: :rofl3: :questionmark:

Last edited:
Working Capital To Help Your Business

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a few things real quick..

If you own a business, or company, or own a dive shop and are interested in gaining capital to help expand your business, use for renovations, inventory, supplies, or what ever you could use money for to help your business. The group I work (Stone Funding) for can help you out, we do this in the form of a Merchant cash advance

Some of the benefits are:

No Personal Guarantees for Repayment
No Security Interest Taken in Home, Business, Equipment, or Inventory
No UCC-1 Filing
No Points or Upfront fees (i.e., Finder Fees, Broker Fees etc..)
No Fixed Monthly Payments
No Coupons or Checks to write
No Business use restrictions on the funding
No Hassles - Quick application & Fast Funding

The way it works is really unique, we give you a cash advance based on your future Visa/Mastercard sales, AND we can get it to you in 5 days!!! The way you pay us back is through a small percentage of your Visa/MasterCard transactions..

If you are interested, or would like to learn more please feel free to PM me on here, or contact Jhordan at Stone Funding the number is (239) 689-4786, or visit our website: www.stonefunding.com

Thank You,
-Jhordan

We also offer Credit Card Processing services, and we guarantee that we can offer better services while beating their prices!!! If you are intrested, or would like to know more please contact me on here, or Call (239) 689-4786 and enter ext:123 or ask for Jhordan..

Again Thank You!!!

-Jhordan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom