Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not an allergy/congestion. I have antibiotics for this nasty bug.

Flu, with mild bronchitis, and upper resp. infection. I knew it wasn't any thing simple, or it wouldn't have hit me so hard.

Are you taking new patients, by any chance? :praying: :D

Umm... meet me on the corner of 4th and main st, we can discuss health care benefit enrollment:eyebrow:

:banana:

Sorry about the Dude, Dudette. Ummm.....thinking of a woman and bad things happening when something is in their mouth is just a NoNo for forums with Children possibly present:banana: :censored:

:shocked2: :maniac:

Shame on you! :rofl3: :rofl3:

But that is probably a really good thing, too!! :rofl4:

Last edited:

Umm... meet me on the corner of 4th and main st, we can discuss health care benefit enrollment:eyebrow:
WOW, 4th and Main is the "Self Med" corner here also! What's the odds of that happening? :idk::popcorn:

dude i started college at 17, technically when i was 15 i started but actually attended university when i was 17. You dont need a cosigner if you go to Local schools that wont drive cost up. You would just be stuck at a Local university or at CC.

Ohh and to clear up a head cold drink 5 shots of Jack Daniels, and hit 2 lines of Coke. You might have to chase it with some Heroine but you will feel so good youll forget about being sick
I am by no means a Doctor so am not liable for the risks in doing this. As always when taking advise from the interweb be sure to check all local/state/and national laws to remain within your legal rights

Just to clear it up for you Heroin is the drug, a Heroine is a female here. I thought this was the Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard! Not the junkie thread.

OK my spelling stinks but im an engineering major. I didnt intend on this being junkie a thread ment for it to be kinda funny

I think it a good thing that no one noticed the misspelling . . . it means no one is that familiar with it . . . :wink:

Back
Top Bottom