Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wassup, Jhordan?

A large majority of white cats with blue eyes are deaf. White cats with only one blue eye are deaf only in the ear closest to the blue eye. White cats with orange eyes do not have this disability.

Much better! The meds and inhaler are doing the trick. Still have some congestion, but manageable. Woo Hoo! :)

Did you end up with the flu, or just a bad cold? Neither could be fun in that damp, cold environment. Y'all do have nice lakes, though! :D

dude i started college at 17, technically when i was 15 i started but actually attended university when i was 17. You dont need a cosigner if you go to Local schools that wont drive cost up. You would just be stuck at a Local university or at CC.

Ohh and to clear up a head cold drink 5 shots of Jack Daniels, and hit 2 lines of Coke. You might have to chase it with some Heroine but you will feel so good youll forget about being sick
I am by no means a Doctor so am not liable for the risks in doing this. As always when taking advise from the interweb be sure to check all local/state/and national laws to remain within your legal rights

Ohh and to clear up a head cold drink 5 shots of Jack Daniels, and hit 2 lines of Coke. You might have to chase it with some Heroine but you will feel so good youll forget about being sick

:rofl3: Okay, wrightous, you're officially a nutcase! :rofl3: :rofl3:

I hadn't looked, just going off what you told me. But no, now that you mention it I don't see it on your profile, just your join date.
:confused: .... Ohhh.. Let me change it so it shows age..

Take x2 bennadryl (50mg total), It will clear up instantly..
It's not an allergy/congestion. I have antibiotics for this nasty bug.

Did you end up with the flu, or just a bad cold? Neither could be fun in that damp, cold environment. Y'all do have nice lakes, though! :D
Flu, with mild bronchitis, and upper resp. infection. I knew it wasn't any thing simple, or it wouldn't have hit me so hard.

...Ohh and to clear up a head cold drink 5 shots of Jack Daniels, and hit 2 lines of Coke. You might have to chase it with some Heroine but you will feel so good youll forget about being sick
I am by no means a Doctor so am not liable for the risks in doing this. As always when taking advise from the interweb be sure to check all local/state/and national laws to remain within your legal rights
Are you taking new patients, by any chance? :praying: :D

Are you taking new patients, by any chance? :praying: :D

Dammit, Squid, you made me scare the cat! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth . . .

:banana:
Dammit, Squid, you made me scare the cat! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Good thing I didn't have anything in my mouth . . .

Sorry about the Dude, Dudette. Ummm.....thinking of a woman and bad things happening when something is in their mouth is just a NoNo for forums with Children possibly present:banana: :censored:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom