Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tsk! . .

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!

Hiya, hon! Drive-by :hugs: I'm cleaning rugs . . .

**&^%#&@!!!!!!!!! Went to the gym today and didn't get halfway through with my workout when some bug; flu, plaque, something hit me like a ton of bricks. No warning or anything. Feeling good one minute and then all of a sudden; nausea, dizzy/vertigo, instant congestion, headache and muscle soreness. Damn, I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, this is how it hits. Looks like I have a few days of misery coming my way. :( Effin' bacteria and viruses. :furious:

**&^%#&@!!!!!!!!! Went to the gym today and didn't get halfway through with my workout when some bug; flu, plaque, something hit me like a ton of bricks. No warning or anything. Feeling good one minute and then all of a sudden; nausea, dizzy/vertigo, instant congestion, headache and muscle soreness. Damn, I hardly ever get sick, but when I do, this is how it hits. Looks like I have a few days of misery coming my way. :( Effin' bacteria and viruses. :furious:

Wow . . . sounds more like you dehydrated . . . Sorry to hear that, hopefully you will kick through it . . . :(

Wow . . . sounds more like you dehydrated . . . Sorry to hear that, hopefully you will kick through it . . . :(
If I wasn't drinking (water) like a fish, I would immediately agree. Thanks!:)

If I wasn't drinking (water) like a fish, I would immediately agree. Thanks!:)

:rofl3: :rofl3: Good thing you clarified that . . . . because that was exactly what I was thinking . . . . the morning after hit you.

:hugs:

:rofl3: :rofl3: Good thing you clarified that . . . . because that was exactly what I was thinking . . . . the morning after hit you.

:hugs:
I gave that up my last year in the Navy. I still like a drink now and then with a good cigar, but I can't stand to get drunk! :vomit:

I gave that up my last year in the Navy. I still like a drink now and then with a good cigar, but I can't stand to get drunk! :vomit:

Smart Man! :clapping:

:hm: If we could only get 'tomic to pay attention . . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom