Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What the heck is it? Gold Bond?
Wow, you just made me think; Gold Bond is made here in Chattanooga. I bet they have medical Talcum (Talcum without the oils, fragrances, medications, etc.) before they make the medicated stuff. Thanks Jax, you're a Gem!!! :)

Going to the LDS today to dive in the pool. Had my regs serviced and need to get them wet.

Nice!

Hey -- look for the unscented, etc., baby powder. That should meet the definition of "medical talcum".

Goodmorning Irishsquid, Jax, and Thanksforallthefish! :bored2: :coffee:

Good Morning, Pointless ones! How's everyone's favorite young'un this morning??? BTW, compliments on your behavior in DNY . . . You're keeping focused on the others and their conversation, contributing to their conversation, and not toooo many 'look at me' postings . . . :wink: Good job! :clapping:
Thank you.. But the reason I wasn't on so late was because Meg "wanted me to go to bed early" with her, so after a movie, and some talking we fell asleep from 1:00am, and woke up, and I cooked her breakfast at 11:30am..

Wow, you just made me think; Gold Bond is made here in Chattanooga. I bet they have medical Talcum (Talcum without the oils, fragrances, medications, etc.) before they make the medicated stuff. Thanks Jax, you're a Gem!!! :)
:confused: Hey Irishsquid! :happywave:

here is my contribution... F.Y.I threads max out at 15,000 posts.

Back
Top Bottom