Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hiya, Brat! :hugs:
Hanging out @ DFW, so "pointless" came to mind.
:)

Thanks buddy, at least a few missed me...

:cool3:Hey I see you got paroled. Welcome back!:cool3:

Hiya, Brat! :hugs: Hanging out @ DFW, so "pointless" came to mind. :)
ahh DFW texas, American Airlines HQ, brings back memories from my mom who use to be a Flight Attendant for them....

:cool3:Hey I see you got paroled. Welcome back!:cool3:
thanks for all the warm welcomes, its been a while since I heard from you, you at work tonight?...

thanks for all the warm welcomes, its been a while since I heard from you, you at work tonight?...

Yuppers. I'll be around all night. But i've already been busy as all hell, so I don't know how often I'll be posting.

Good for the most part lol.. Really busy lately at work, and trying to get all my ducks in a row for upcoming courses and DM training... How bout you?.. Gone diving lately?

Good for the most part lol.. Really busy lately at work, and trying to get all my ducks in a row for upcoming courses and DM training... How bout you?.. Gone diving lately?

Only if you count aquarium diving. Its still waaaaaaay too cold up here. Plus we have tons of that white crap all over.
I'm just counting down the days until may.
How about you?

Dove some blue hole thing off the west coast of FL... I will keep popping in and out through the night.. How deep is the aquarium? Is it big?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom