Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TMI, dude . . . .

Seriously, Kitten; you need to think about Meg and the baby . . . she needs to start getting rest now, and you should support her by *sleeping* and I mean sleep . . . with her. At least eight hours every night, and she should strive for nine.

TMI, dude . . . .

Seriously, Kitten; you need to think about Meg and the baby . . . she needs to start getting rest now, and you should support her by *sleeping* and I mean sleep . . . with her. At least eight hours every night, and she should strive for nine.

why do you think I was up all night? and besides, usually when I am with her I do sleep....all night, at least 12 Hrs...

Good for you, then! Do you have a due date?

I will find out from her soon....

what work outs did you do to cause the pain?
Too many! :D
Presses; flat/decline/incline. Dumbell flys, cable cross-overs. Seated tricep presses, skull crushers, cable extensions. i've been lazy for awile and started hitting it a little harder lately. It's a good pain though, more soreness/pump than pain. :wink:

Hey Irishsquid, your in the Navy?
Used to be, many moons ago during the "Cold War".

How is everyone today?

Hiya, 'tommy-gun!!! When do you see Meg? Your house or hers?

Tell her we would love to see her on SB!!. And Pictures!! we want pictures!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom