Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

":rofl3:" to which one... I can't belive I am going to be a dad... She told me that for her birthday she wanted to have a baby (early present because shes pregnant) I just found out tonight that she is pregnant (by me of course), I am a bit happy/crying right now, and she is too... Ummmm right now she was afraid I wouldnt want her anymore so she asked for one for her birthday, and when she found out i was ok with it she came out and told me she was pregnant...

Hiya, Kitten! I guess you're dumping us tonight, huh? Hope you have a good time, and behave yourself! And yes, you can do both!
.... Boy o boy jax is going to have a fit when she hears this....

And your how old?
I turn 17 in march, I have a GED, and a job, and so does my fiance (oh yea I asked her hand in marrige today as well) we are going to college in about just less then a year together...

I turn 17 in march, I have a GED, and a job, and so does my fiance (oh yea I asked her hand in marrige today as well) we are going to college in about just less then a year together...

Well good luck. What do you plan on going to college for?

Associates degree in diving buiesness and technology, and pursuit a masters degree at embry riddle in Avaition, become a part-time airline pilot, and part time Cave, Wreck, and Technical Dive Instructor, and during the winter months possibly a ski instructor at Crested Butte Colorado... Grand parents are leaving behind a condo to me when they pass away...

Well at least you have plans. Thats more than most teens i've seen

Yea... So anything intresting going on at work?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom