Most liberal computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simba7171

Registered
Reaction score
I used to dive a lot and used an edge or skinny dipper cpu. I have found out you cant buy them anymore. So, whats the most liberal cpu out there now?

Also, are there any cpus that beep once it gets to a certain PSI of air to let u know its time to go up? I think that would be a kewl feature and easy to implement.

The Aeris 300G is a very liberal computer an it has alarms for accent rate and an alarm that sounds when you have 500psi left.

All of the gas integrated computers made today have low pressure alarms, as far as I know. Liberal integrated comps include: (among others)

Datamax Pro Plus
Aeris 500AI
Aeris300

RSDs list is a good place to start,but if you actually ever go into deco the list is useless.on a recent dive using computers as BTs my buddy had on a liberal Oceanic and a conservative Uwatec at the end of the dive the Oceanic had 10 minutes more deco at 10' than the Uwatec .I'd like to see a comparison of times on diffferent gasses on different computers in deco mode .Not that I advocate doing deco on computers,but sometimes that last bug puts me over :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom