Most desirable Scubapro 2nd stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AWAP - not so sure about the availability of BA/109 parts. Do you have a source for diaphragm covers? VDH is out.

I have not gone looking for covers in quite some time. Scubapro seems to run another production batch every once in a while when demand climbs. I used to have fairly good luck getting them from shops that had built up a small stock. It did involve lots of phone calls and patience. The key to success with those older regs is to have enough of them in the line-up to ba able to wait for parts to become available. In a pinch, I have had fairly good results with "painting" rubber parts like covers and exhaust-Ts with neoprene cement to extend their life a bit when they start cracking. Hopefully VDH will consider another run.

RQopafV.jpg

The White G250 is the most desirable. If anyone can find me a white g250, we can talk some serious turkey.

There was a white G250 on eBay UK a couple of weeks ago, sold for about the same as a regular one......unfortunately it was pick-up only.

Converted Pilot, D-series, 156/converted 109,A700,S600(metal),G250v
in the order of likeness.
Pilot and D series are awesome breathers and great for scootering. All metal regs are great with remedying dry mouth. All but S600 and G250 are bad when diving with GUE buddies as they freakout if the purge cover cannot be removed underwater and they freak out when seeing pilot and D series as the have no idea how to purge the thing :)

Back
Top Bottom