most affordable place to stay in utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Hoppa

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hey
trying to decide between utila and belize and am starting to narrow down my searches. just wondering what the best, affordable place to stay in utila. not looking for something amazing. preferably something that has its own dive shop or something close by so i can wake up in the morning and walk a couple of minutes to go and dive. thanks everyone.

You can stay at the Hotel Rose and dive with Deep Blue Divers, right across the street. Plenty of places to eat and drink within walking distance. check out www.aboututila.com.

Regards,

Island Hoppa:
hey
trying to decide between utila and belize and am starting to narrow down my searches. just wondering what the best, affordable place to stay in utila. not looking for something amazing. preferably something that has its own dive shop or something close by so i can wake up in the morning and walk a couple of minutes to go and dive. thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom