Morrison Springs looks to be EXTREMELY clear this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Next weekend a bunch of us are gonna drive a bit further East to Merrits Mill Pond to float around a bit. I think I'm gonna camp out in the area if you want to dive Morrison or Cypress on Sunday though... I'll have the Jellyfish with me if Cypress ends up being the dive of choice. If the water levels are still low then, maybe we can kill a half a tank at Becton as well.

Sounds good.

Cool beans :) I'll probably set up a tent at Vortex next Sat night.

Meh... Change of plans. Nobody seems to interested in Morrison this weekend and it seems like there will be alot of people interested in the springs next weekend. So I'm camping out after the Merrits Mill Pond thing and diving Morrison or Cypress/Becton that Sunday(18th).

NUTTZ:
Hey BuGmAn you want to go to Blue Water this saturday (9-10-05)? Some friends and I are planning on diving there saturday since the fuel situation is much better here.

I'm heading to Tuscaloosa to crash at a buddy's place. We'll be heading to ABWA Saturday Morning. What time are you guys planning to be there? We're probably gonna try being there for 8-8:30AMish so we can be back in T-town for 4PM to clean up for the football game.

Gulf-Gulper and I will be out of town this weekend - if we have time we might hit Ginnie on the way home, but that's probably a stretch. I might get a dive in somewhere on Monday.

Nice! Ginnie is fun :) Its like a cross between Cypress & Morrison(basin isn't as nice as Cypress, but the cavern is much larger - not quite as large as Morrison though) with the addition of 3 smaller little springs to hover around a few hundred yards away :D

We just finalized plans and will have to settle for a dive on Monday not at Ginnie. Maybe next time?

Get Halloween weekend off and goto Ginnie for the Megadive then :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom