Morrison Springs Dive Friday, Sept 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I don't think most people look at the trips and marketplace anymore so I will post this here. GlenFWB, Denisegg, and I are planning on hitting Morrison Springs at 08:00. Denise has to get fills at Vortex so that may take a little more time. The weather is supposed to be nice (partly sunny with a high of 92*). The plan is to do two dives. One of which will at least be in the cavern. If you are not cavern certified there is plenty of open water to keep you occupied.

We will be hitting Morrison Springs Friday but it will not be until after lunch. Going to stay the weekend at Vortex and dive it on Saturday and Saturday night. Leaving early and heading to St. Andrew's jetties Sunday morning. Leaving there and diving back at Morrison Sunday afternoon. Staying in Ponce De Leon and driving back to PC Monday morning for a 2 tank dive in the gulf. Anyone is welcome to dive with our group anytime this weekend. We are staying at the Otter Creek Lodge at Vortex Fri. and Sat. night so stop by and say hi. Also there is room on the boat for Monday's dives too.

We will probably still be around after lunch. :)

If anyone shows up Friday, just look for two guys and a Chick that are playing with some sidemount gear.

We will probably still be around after lunch. :)

I'm planning on doing a tank in Morrison Saturday morning, then hopping over to Vortex to burn my second tank. Leaving Biloxi about 7AM, so I won't get to Morrison till about 10.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom