Morrison Springs 6-3-6 & 6-5-6 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
we don't need a reef in the spring, tyvm

I'm really surprised there are not several sunk "reefs" (vehicles) in that spring. It's pretty common think to see a vehicle in lakes/rivers/quarries in the south. They are either dumped by thieves or usually a budweiser induced "redneck mishap".

Must not be THAT bad it at 1:30 you are heading off to Morrison Springs. :mooner: Try getting in at 8:00 and leaving 6:00-6:30. Now that's stress.

All pictures are down on SB - no attachments, no gallery. Really cramps my style. Nice pics on your site SBM.

kchFLA:
Must not be THAT bad it at 1:30 you are heading off to Morrison Springs. :mooner: Try getting in at 8:00 and leaving 6:00-6:30. Now that's stress.

been there, done that, no thank you. Eventually they might try to squeeze an 8 hour day out of me, but I am still fighting it

curious to see if anything happens......

LogRoots002.jpg

mike_s:
good pic fred.

tnis one is cool too of how you got them all lined up in a row under the log

Shadefish.jpg
thanks, I got a kick out of seeing them like that. MDB ended up with a collection of minnows when she stopped for more than a couple minutes.

Who put the fish in a pool???

Nice viz!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom