Morrison Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Great report PHD, nice to see that you managed to get wet. The opening under the boulder you have pictured has been there since forever. Word has it, that you can no-mount through it - LOL. There's a pic floating around somewhere(jviehe?) with a sidemounter halfway in it. There used to be a bowling ball jammed pretty far down it that someone had been using to bust through... Its gone now. Check through my gallery and you'll see that vent in several of my past dives.

Yep, pass through then have the gear passed through to you. I thought they put the ball back, guess not.

I do not think it has been as large as it is now, on any of my previous dives there. I remember you showing me the wire to the old explosives, but the large crack is not something I recall. I have a hard time picturing anyone fitting into it. The flow is extreme, and I had to fight just to get my arm down to shine my light into it. From what I could see, it gets narrower, and it looks very jagged.

Well they don't swim in, supposedly its more of a climb. Looks the same as far as I can tell from your pic.

*shrugs* I can't say I've ever seen it, just what I hear. Definately not someone my size.

Chad Sexington is the only one I know of that has been through recently. Apparently there are 3 no mount restrictions, then it opens up. Dont get complacent with cavern diving. If you dont know what youre doing, you will die.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom