Morph100 Light cord length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Love my little Morph1000 for its power and battery life, but I find the light cord too short when using in a SM config. If/when mounted on the waist harness it is plenty long (but not ideal for SM in that position), but when mounted on the back/butt plate or the crotch strap I find it too short for me.

Do you have any longer cords available? Maybe 8-10" longer to allow for optimal routing for SM?

should be standard sj00 cord from home depot, unscrew the glands from the mounting ports, unsolder the corn from the connector and resolder..... Could be wrong but that's how all the other lights work, and this shouldn't be any different.

The light chord we currently offer is 48 inches long, there was one production run early on that had a 40 inch cord. We do not assemble the cords in house and I cannot comment on what would be involved in making your own longer one, all warranty returns/repairs are handled at the factory overseas.

If you have one of the 40 inch cables and wish to get the 48 inch model please contact me via email and I will discuss working with you to accomplish that as easily as possible. Unfortunately I do not have any options for cords longer than 48 inches.

Back
Top Bottom