Morph 1000 Battery Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It really is a fantastic light. I've got one with two video heads and two 8 degree heads. I can't say enough good about it. I can mark out to Chris's customer service, however.

I left the charger in a hotel in Key largo (Marriott near rainbow reef). I called edge to get specs so I could get a replacement. I was disappointed that they did not know. But they instead sent me a replacement charger at no cost. I didn't even pay shipping. How's that for customer service? They certainly had no obligation to do that.

Every single time I've had it on a dive I've received a positive comment about the light
. Usually something along the lines of another diver telling me my light was so bright that they just followed me instead of using their own light. Really, I could not be happier. Hopefully you will be too.

Just in case you need it, charger specs are:

Output 4.2vDC 2.5a Positive Tip.
Input 100-240vAC 50 or 60hz. It does not have a convertible plug. You'll need an adapter to use it in Europe or some other country that serves up 240vac.

Enjoy

BTW, I don't work at a dive shop or sell edge lights or anything like that. I'm just a happy customer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom