More then a computer iPhone Scuba Capsule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav's been selling the Android/iOS app for some time now, so I'm not sure why this is news...

Anyway, AFAIK preemption strategies in linux kernel are configurable at compile time and RT-preempt patch allows single-digit-millisecond latencies (we don't know how google's configured any given android kernel, of course, and I've no idea what's inside iProducts at all). But anyway I think the response time required here is in single-digit seconds so I wouldn't be too worried about that. I'd be far more interested in where the buttons are -- did they figure out how to make the touchscreen work underwater in gloves?

DiveNav's been selling the Android/iOS app for some time now, so I'm not sure why this is news......
Yes. And we are still selling it.
And we sell the sensor too (compatible with housings from 6 different manufacturers).

Yes. And we are still selling it.
And we sell the sensor too (compatible with housings from 6 different manufacturers).
Any fit the S7 Edge???

Any fit the S7 Edge???
As far as I know no manufacturer has released an underwater housing for the S7.
I noticed that in general manufacturers of underwater housings tend to stay away from Android devices .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom