More information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMHO the PSD section is not a standard diving area where advertising is not a cool thing to do.

I don’t think the information about these publications and how to obtain them would be advertising as a reg, BC or a trip sale would be.

We are in a dangerous business. It has been proven over the years that world wide communications between PSD’s has made our business much more efficient and safer. I think you need to just post how to obtain them and the cost. I don’t care if DRI makes the sale or not.

Here we go with the Risk VS Benefit thing again. Take the risk and post the info. It’s got a much higher benefit. :wink:

If you guys disagree that’s fine but these cover important issues.

Gary D.
To not give one training agency a plug verses another.... i agree with your reply 100% the info is more important than the source.. sorry guys who are with the training agencies:D

I have been just goin to my local HS library, using their library swap system, and they can get alot of these books in for me for free. you just have to give em back when your done, but if you can find it in the data banks of any library in the system, they can bring it in for a cpl or three weeks for you. I just got done reading the CMC high angle manual that I got the same way.

just another resource that we all can draw from.
DP :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom