More Finger Spools - Two Sizes - $15 Each - FREE US Shipping on 4 or More Spools!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Floater*:
Hey Phil, have you considered sourcing mini-spools with about 50 ft of line, sort of like dive-rite's but for a better price? I'd like some really small ones for jumps in caves and lost line.

By the way, I love the SS double-enders on the ones I got from you already. Very springy.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this thread. I sort of "lost" it, if you know what I mean.

I have an opportunity to get a 60 foot spool, made exactly like my 100 and 160. If you remember back to my original spool offer, the spools had brass clips. Later, I upgraded to a stainless steel clip. Actually, the spools with the brass and the spools with the stainless steel came from different suppliers, both foreign. The supplier that has the current 60 foot spool CANNOT supply the stainless steel double ender, only a brass double ender. I have been working on ways to get the smaller spool with the stainless steel clip. I even entertained getting the spool WITHOUT a clip and putting the stainless steel clip on here in the states. That was simply too expensive.

Don't give up. I am still working on this deal. I may be able to put it together yet.

For those that don't know, the link below takes you to what we are talking about.

Finger Spools - Two Sizes - Stainless Steel Double Ender - FREE Shipping in US for 4 or More!

Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

Rainer:
Just to say that these spools are great. Buddy and I got a few.

Hey, I am glad that you like them. I am working on hi-vis yellow line for the next batch. Stay tuned! Thanks for your order.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
Sorry it took me so long to respond to this thread. I sort of "lost" it, if you know what I mean.

I have an opportunity to get a 60 foot spool, made exactly like my 100 and 160. If you remember back to my original spool offer, the spools had brass clips. Later, I upgraded to a stainless steel clip. Actually, the spools with the brass and the spools with the stainless steel came from different suppliers, both foreign. The supplier that has the current 60 foot spool CANNOT supply the stainless steel double ender, only a brass double ender. I have been working on ways to get the smaller spool with the stainless steel clip. I even entertained getting the spool WITHOUT a clip and putting the stainless steel clip on here in the states. That was simply too expensive.

Don't give up. I am still working on this deal. I may be able to put it together yet.

For those that don't know, the link below takes you to what we are talking about.

Finger Spools - Two Sizes - Stainless Steel Double Ender - FREE Shipping in US for 4 or More!

Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

Watch for 65 foot spools coming in a few months. We still have some of the 100 and 160 spools if anyone is interested. This is a great price. Order now while we still have stock. Thanks for your businiess.

Phil Ellis

I do not stick my head into tiny caves but I find a use for Spools often. The Jump size spools work best for me in the 50' range. I also would like to have a source for these to pass along to other divers.

I ordered ten but no one ever got back to me. DO you still have any left?

Wildcard:
I ordered ten but no one ever got back to me. DO you still have any left?

Hi Wildcard..........I don't know if you phoned your order in or placed it on the internet. Since I don't know your name, I can't research it. We do have inventory on both sizes remaining. If you want to phone me, we can see if we can determine what happened to your order. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
(256) 350-1122
(800) 601-DIVE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom