More daily flights to Bonaire coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just came back from a Bonaire trip, Jacksonville to Bonaire RT. First time I have flown with American in 15 years. Now I know why. Every flight was late. The waiting areas in Miami were filthy. The aircraft were all filthy. The flight attendants on the way over were rude, not so much coming back.
Flew American because Delta is only flying on Saturday right now and I like at least a 10 day trip. Going to make it two weeks next time if I have to.

Well, the airport dirty is not the fault of the airplane I don't think. The flight attendants on domestic flights in the US, are all, in general, horrible, irregardless of airline. Rude, old, with nasty attitudes. No wonder there's so much trouble on flights. Late flights, it can happen. My kid flies a few times a month for work for the last 2.5 years. He rarely if ever has a change in his flight pick up or drop off.

We are booking a trip to bonaire end of August for 10 days . Flights from Atlanta have a 45 min layover in Mia or 2 hrs both are fine but the price is like 1300-1800 per person for round trip . Don't really matter how we play with the dates. This year we went to maui for 800 person round trip. It's a little crazy to me hopefully if we book in December or January we can get a better price fingers crossed

The 10 day stay is what screwing you (i'd assume at least). Mon-Mon end of august/beginning of Sept is 699, 7 or 14 days.

So bummed. Found $679 flight from Denver to BON via multiple airlines. I figured there were a ton of available seats, as they all had that same fare.

Come back tonight to try and finalize plans, and all those rates are gone. Not sure what happened. No BON for us this year.

So bummed. Found $679 flight from Denver to BON via multiple airlines. I figured there were a ton of available seats, as they all had that same fare.

Come back tonight to try and finalize plans, and all those rates are gone. Not sure what happened. No BON for us this year.
When were you trying to fly? Which airlines were involved?

Added: I see flights from $593 up, but it depends on which days of the week you want to fly.

1/1 through 1/7

There were at least 3 airlines that had that same $679 price on Kayak. Unless I really screwed up my search and put in the wrong dates, but I thought I triple checked my dates. Odd.

The cheap flights are still there, but they are limited by your Sunday departure. Can you leave on Dec 31?

You gotta be flexible on days. Monday-Monday seems to be a good one lately. Flights, and flight prices are changing daily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom