More daily flights to Bonaire coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The cheap flights are still there, but they are limited by your Sunday departure. Can you leave on Dec 31?

4 of the 5 of us could leave on the 31st. The flights I find on those days are mostly very long layovers. Like 8+ hours.

You can red-eye into MIA on AA on Jan 1, and return Jan 7 with a very long layover in EWR with UA, for $738 RT.
Better is Dec 31 on UA, return with a long layover in EWR on Jan 7, for $679.

I'd fly WEds- WEds, on DL. $567
1669949572406.png

Use Google Travel, not Kayak.

How about $567 RT on American? Weds-Weds, Jan 18-25.
1669949692767.png

Your problem is there are very few seats left on the good schedule and price flights for early Jan.

Thanks tursiops! We are constrained by work and college-kid schedules, so that 1-7 is a pretty hard date. I'm going to keep looking, but the plan is fading....

Thanks tursiops! We are constrained by work and college-kid schedules, so that 1-7 is a pretty hard date. I'm going to keep looking, but the plan is fading....
You are just too late to make it happen, I think.
On Jan 1 only AA flies to BON, from MIA. No DL or UA flights that day to BON, from their gateway cities.
From DEN you can get to BON 1 Jan by leaving at 1220am, with 4h in MIA. That flight, 1-way, is $794.
There are no AA seats returning to DEN on Jan 7.
All flights returning on UA through EWR or DL through ATL on Jan 7 have very long layovers, like 10+ hours.
The 1-way return fares are $426 to $648.

1/1 through 1/7

There were at least 3 airlines that had that same $679 price on Kayak. Unless I really screwed up my search and put in the wrong dates, but I thought I triple checked my dates. Odd.

What I do is use Google Flights. Once you plug in from and to locations, open up the from and to date calendars and it'll show you prices. This simplifies finding the right dates and flights.

1670358464340.png

Back
Top Bottom