Mor-Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mandy3206

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just when you thought that the Force Fin and Split design debates were enough, there comes a new fin along.
The Mor-Fin seems a little pricey IMO.

I personally would like to read more about this design, but seems inteligent that a design based on nature can work pretty good, shape alone won't do the trick, material selection and placement is critical to achieve the correct parameters to mimic nature.

I'll stick with my Quattros for a long time, since I got 2 pairs of them and the oldest one isn't showing signs of going away anytime soon.

What do you think about these?

Mor-Fins for SAIL!

I've never tried mor-fins, but the company deserves praise for making their new fin designs available in a choice of materials rather than foisting on the public one version made of indeterminate plastic hyped up as a "space-age" material. I hope distributors and retailers will make all three kinds available in Europe and America, not just the polyurethane and "monprene" varieties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom