Moonie's live from the invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hola to my fellow Cozumel Invaders!!!

Now that I have gotten reasonably caught up with my job after being gone on vacation for a couple weeks, I have posted some of the trip photos on my ScubaBoard gallery. To help viewing go quickly the images I uploaded are pretty small but I do of course have full size images to share for those that request specific full size images. Dennis - if you want to use any in the compilation that you are making, just let me know via PM.

First and foremost - thank you Dennis and Roxanne once again for organizing such an awesome event! Thank you Pete for saving and continuously improving ScubaBoard! Thanks to the many sponsors that contributed to the invasion. Thank you dive paradise and especially dive master Abraham for fun and entertaining diving. And thank you Hotel Cozumel for allowing us all to take over the resort for a week.

Dive Team Six (Scuba Sies) - lets do it again next year!!!

Cheers!

~Ray
aka NW_DiverDude

Roxanne started this on "Flash", but I had to "gild the Lilly" so to speak...

532283_263678333737640_1877486124_n.jpg

564006_263678523737621_485517984_n.jpg

486544_263678870404253_606080378_n.jpg

Feeling better Denise?

No more monkeys .... still next time. :D

Now that's just wrong!! :wink: No more Monkey talk!!

Flash is a flashin. You never know when and where Moonie's relatives might turn up. And as for monkeys, I think they be arounnd for awhile... I know I spotted 1 or 2 in the pics I've been going through to make a Invasion movie with. :wink:

BTW, the bottom of Flash is inscribed with "Pintado a mano por artesanos de Columbia."

Hand painted by a Columbian artisan

Last edited:
Hmmm...I will wait til morning...ummm a few hours later to respond and my screen is more in focus :wink:

Didin chu larn nuttin fum Percision Dive Team 8??? => FOKUS!!! :D Fergit 'bout them thar munkehs!

(Use the Babel Fish translator if you don't speak Alabamian...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom