Moonie's live from the invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW, just WOW. What an awesome trip with awesome Invaders, both old and new friends. It's taken me a few days to get back in the groove and catch up.

First: Thank you Dennis & Roxanne for all your time and efforts in planning this event. It is because of your hard work and cool heads that these events run so smoothly. :grouphug:

Second: Special thanks to the crew at Dive Paradise for their patience and being such gracious underwater hosts.

Third: Special thanks to the staff at Hotel Cozumel for their excellent service - always "Johnny on the spot"!

Fourth: Thanks Al at Bay Adventures for being the point man.

Fifth: Thanks Netdoc for bringing me along :kiss2:

Sixth: Thank you each and every Invader for playing nice with others and making it fun for everyone. Sometimes everyone in big groups don't all mesh well, but you all are fabulous and your fun is infectious...that's the magic of Scubaboard Invasions!

Seventh: You are all invited to visit and dive in Key Largo - a year is too long to wait to see y'all again.

Eighth: I looked at my SD card and realized I have over 800 shots to sift, sort, fix or trash. It'll be a few days before I get everything uploaded in the Gallery.

Ninth: Please keep posting your photos, they are such fun to revisit and show others what a blast we had.

Tenth: And finally, I'm excited about next years Invasion Adventure wherever and whenever it will be awesome!

PS: Texas Torpedo and Monica, you were missed in Team 3 but were represented by Moonie's cousin, Flash.

AWESOME job John
That was a MAGICAL DAY we will talk about for years.

Thanks for sharing

For the rest of my LIFE!!

Ditto, ditto, ditto. What a awesome day! Fantastic job on the video, comments and music!
You rock in more ways then one! :rockband:

Thank you both for the compliments! It was a privilege to share this day with you two!

Awesome video John. I wish I would have went on that trip.

I had fun at the hotel..but damn..that looks awesome.

I am going one day.

Here's the facebook link to our wonderful hosts,
Hotel Cozumel and Dive Paradise.
They have posted our group picture and thanked us for our stay.
Feel free to post comments about your experience.

Dive Paradise | Facebook

Hotel Cozumel & Resort | Facebook

Here is also the link to our fabulous travel agent,
Bay Adventures
if you would like to post some comments as well.

Bay Adventures | Facebook

Thank you again to everyone for a wonderful trip!

As for the sponsors: Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise and Bay Adventures, I use all three of them often. We have been to HC and dove with DP four times, and each time we use Bay Adventures,never disappointed. It is the absolute best bang for the diving buck if you live in Texas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom