Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
Hi Miss!

forgot to terriorise the child with camera on weekend!! she was terrorizing the kitchen with chocolate souffles! i did put up a updated list a few pages ago but i will repost the list later today!

we did good $$$wize!

Mania/Maniac - who knows. I am suspect of a lot of peeps. So you did get my email? I just wanted to make sure we didn't miss anyone out :) As you were keeping such a good list I thought it would be good to cross-reference. Yes, money was/is good :D

Chocolate Souffle - oh dear - Shulas makes one of those that is so incredible. I could eat if for breakfast, luch, and dinner if I were glutton.

Missdirected:
Mania, Scoundrel, scumbag, toad of a person! Where is my man gnome?
:hmmm: AFAIK, the M in MLF doesn't stand for Mania... Care to enlighten us? :06:

Missdirected:
Hey Laurens check out this pick: it is from when I was staying still watching the two Florida Sea Goddes' and the wad of arrow crabs next to them. U can jsut barely see Moonie - also I think he undid my inflator hose. Anyway, i like the pick as I am horizontal and perfectly still in that current.
Yep, it's a very nice pic.

I don't know... have you been to the clown college?

ffestpirate:
HA-HA!! I knew it you scoundrels!! I just tried your so called tracking number on UPS and it came back as invalid!!!

:11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

USPS = Post Office, not UPS. tracking shows:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 9872 4123

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on July 24, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom