Moonie arrested in Dumaguete, Philippines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis

Contributor
Reaction score
dlndavid, from Scuba Board and I are in Dumaguete, Philippines, getting in some diving before the big Dive O Rama get together with all the PPD here on SB as well as alot of SBers from all over the world. Things were going along just fine until last night when Moonie and David decided to go out for a bite to eat. As usual all the girls fell in love with Moonie and wanted to have their pictures taken with him. Everything was going well until Moonie had a few too many San Miguels. As you can see from the pictures, David had a few as well and when he was taking a little siesta, Moonie went on a tear.
Two of the girls started to fight over him but Moonie wanted a date with the third one. Let's just say after a few chairs were thrown, security stepped in and charged Moonie with inciting a riot. I was just in town at the jail and Moonie will be held in custody until we can come up with more bail money. The last I saw of Moonie today was him chatting up one of the female guards...
The story of Moonie's Adventure in the Philippines will continue when I can get him out of jail.

I'm a bit surprised at Moonie. Sloppy drunken gnome. He should have hid behind one of the girls skirt's.

Moonie would never cower to the threats of a shotgun. Moonie is not a wimp.

Hey I know those girls....

Hope you guys have are having a great time!!

Seriously....I mean seriously...all trolling aside...anyone who refers to a doll as lifelike and goes soo far as to setup poses with it...has some serious reality issues to deal with. Some tramatic event or life experience has obviously invaded someones life here and I dont think its funny. Rather sad...

jepuskar:
Seriously....I mean seriously...all trolling aside...anyone who refers to a doll as lifelike and goes soo far as to setup poses with it...has some serious reality issues to deal with. Some tramatic event or life experience has obviously invaded someones life here and I dont think its funny. Rather sad...
So says he who trolls message boards disguised as a woman.....

:D

Back
Top Bottom