Moon Palace Cancun Dive Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, some people feel safe using large operations, especially when they are beginners, but, definitely, when you acquire more experience, you avoid them, it´s imposible to get personal attention when you have many people on the boat, you can have better dives with small operations, when I travel as adiver I always try to find an small operations and a dive guide with experience by knowing the the area, I don´t like to be just another number.
alvaro@alwaysdiving.com
Always Diving - the best diving xperencies.

but, definitely, when you acquire more experience, you avoid them
Not everyone...

it´s imposible to get personal attention when you have many people on the boat
Again not true for every case...

dive guide with experience by knowing the the area
So only small dive ops have people working for them who have experience?

But i can safely say after my thousand or so dives with Aquaworld and the hundreds of positive comments i got verbally and written in our book that i would happily recommend them to my friends, family and will go back myself.

Every diver can have a different experience, every DM/OWSI is different and can affect a dive, different people want different things and sometimes you don't end up with a guide whos working the way you like.

If the OP is still around, how did your dives go in the end?

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have more recent experience diving while staying at Moon Palace? We're heading down first of April.

I used Scorpio last summer. The biggest complaint is the trip across town. They can't help that and I never waited on them. I used Aqua World once. Never Again Ever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom